which meets the standards of professionalism and quality defined by Google.
We were recruited by Google for our technical expertise and impeccable work. Through a month- long process, we were trained, tested and certified by Google to bring "360 Degree Virtual Tour
" to businesses. View our certifications in Google’s Directory of trusted agencies.
We aren't simply another Google trusted Street view agency. We're a cooperative team of seasoned inventive and promoting professionals that came along with an easy and timely idea: Let's use our inventive vision, experience, tools and the facility of the Google scheme and cost effective SEO, to assist your customers understand the complete premise remotely through Mobile, Tabs, Laptops & VRs.
Why Google Business View
• This is a one-off cost, unlike most marketing activities which rely on repeat subscriptions.
• Stand out on, and enhance your, Google search results and share with the world.
• Bring your business to life with a 360-degree, interactive tour. Let your customers walk around, explore, and interact with your business like never before.
• Attract new online customers. Potential customers are all around you on their mobiles, with Google places they get directions straight to your business.
• Over 80% of all consumers looking for LOCAL services, products or information start their investigation using the Google search engine.
How it Works
- Relevance refers to how well a local listing matches what someone is searching for. Adding complete and detailed business information can help Google better understand your business and match your listing to relevant searches.
- Just like it sounds–how far is each potential search result from the location term used in a search? If a user doesn't specify a location in their search, Google will calculate distance based on what’s known about their location.
- Prominence refers to how well-known a business is. Some places are more prominent in the offline world, and search results try to reflect this in local ranking. For example, famous museums, landmark hotels, or well-known store brands that are familiar to many people are also likely to be prominent in local search results.
- Prominence is also based on information that Google has about a business from across the web (like links, articles, and directories). Google review count and score are factored into local search ranking: more reviews and positive ratings will probably improve a business's local ranking. Your position in web results is also a factor, so SEO best practices also apply to local search optimization
Stats & Figure -
The Local 3-Pack appears in the #1 spot 93% of the time
when a local search is performed – and 46%
of all searches on Google
are of this nature. This
means that businesses that are optimized for a Google local search have a
better chance of ranking at the top of the search results page, almost every
single time. In other words, this is a major advantage for small businesses.
According to ThinkWithGoogle
, 50% of consumers who conduct a local search on their smartphone visit
a store within a day and 18% of those searches lead to a purchase within a day.
What’s more, search queries with “near me” in the query have increased 34x since
with the vast majority coming from mobile.
Most people do not go beyond the Google’s first page when searching
online, and in a local inquiry, this first page is centered on the
3-Pack. 78% of these local-mobile searches result in
, which means that every local search query in your
area can bring in new customers and revenue.
In a Moz case study
, they analyzed where users were clicking
when they arrived at their local search results. The research found that:
of people clicked in the Local Pack
chose to load “more local results”
clicked on the organic listings
* 19% clicked on the paid results